The Sykam S 433 Amino Acid Analyzer is developed as a complete operational system completed with a series of ready to use buffers, reagents and columns for physiological fluids and food/feedstuff hydrolysate amino acid analysis.
- Technical Specifications
- Hydrolysate Applications
- Physiological Applications
- Technical Explanation
The Sykam S 433 Amino Acid Analyzer is developed as a complete operational system completed with series of ready to use buffers, reagents and columns for physiological fluids and food/feedstuff hydrolysate analysis and customer specific applications.
The Sykam S 433 amino acid analyzer incorporates sophisticated HPLC pumps for buffer and reagent delivery and a high quality post column derivatization and detection system.
Together with readymade buffers, columns and reagents the S 433 analyzer offers:
- High resolution separations for free amino acids, food and feedstuff hydrolysates and physiological fluids
- High sensitivity along with a large dynamic measurement range
- Stable, low noise baselines, even with complex physiological samples, without any so called “buffer steps”
- Ease of use and low operational and maintenance costs
- International expert support on chromatographic and sample related issues by Sykam application specialists
- Access to expert training programs
Related Chinese Website:
|Detection Limit (LOD)|
2 pmol (His on column @ 3x noise)