The Sykam S 600 System is Sykam’s most advanced versatile modular HPLC system for the demanding chromatographer.
The S 600 range consists of micro, analytical and semi-preparative pumps, an autosampler with a capacity of 120 samples and optional sample temperature control, column ovens and a range of detectors. Apart from complete automated PC-controlled configurations, the modular nature of the system also allows for independent operation of each unit of choice. The Sykam S 600 System also offers advanced digital and analog connectivity to enable maximum integration possibilities with existing HPLC systems.
The S 600 HPLC is built as a modular configurable system. Each module of the S 600 HPLC system can be used as a stand-alone fully functional unit or as integral part of a complete system. Whether you upgrade an existing sytem – also from other brands! – or choose a complete system, the extensive digital and analog connectivity offers the user maximum flexibility to incorporate the Sykam S 600 series in the modern chromatography laboratory.
- The available pump configurations are: The isocratic pump, the low pressure quaternary gradient pump with adjustable mixing volume and dynamic mixer and optional built-in degasser and a high pressure binary gradient system. A high pressure binary gradient system can be configured by using two pumps. The pump is available as stainless and as biocompatible PEEK version. With three available flowrate ranges (micro, analytical and semi-preparative version), the pumpconfiguration can be adapted to virtually any HPLC application.
- The Autosampler with easy to remove stainless steel sample racks for vial loading and a capacity of 120 samples and optional sample cooling utilizes direct needle to valve injection minimizing dead volumes and sample loss.
- The UV-Detector is availabe as a one or two-channel detector with high quality optics and optional in-line scanning possibility and an integrated peak detector for preparative applications and control for fraction collectors.
- The Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector is available as a routine version with an optical resolution of 2,2nm (256 diodes) or as research version with an optical resolution of 0,8nm (1024 diodes). In UV-Detector mode, the detector records up to 4 wavelengths simultaneously.
- The Refractive Index Detector with programmable temperature control and thermally isolated optics results in highly stable baselines and optimal sensitivity.
- The Universal Fraction Collector S 6410 completes the system for preparative applications.
- The S 7515 Degasser available with up to four channels with low internal dead-volume of less then 500µl per channel.
- As control and chromatography data handling software (CDS) Sykam proposes the DataApex Clarity Software